1.Check your goods to the invoice received with your goods carefully. (not to your original web order) LDLl.
If there is still a problem follow step 2.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org in this email you must include the following:
- Your name
- The name the order was placed in (if different)
- Your telephone numbers
- Your order number and invoice number
- Notes describing your claim details
3. Wait for our response on this.
If you are claiming for damages it is likely that we will ask for images of the damaged item/s these are required for our records and our courier’s records where applicable.
Images will need to be emailed to the above email address visibly showing the damaged items. When claiming for multiple damaged items we will require 1 clear image of all damaged items together and 1 of each individual item.